- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible and that it is the highest authority and standard by which all else is to be judged.
(2 Timothy 3:16, 1 Corinthians 2:10-13, 16-17, Romans 15:4)
- In one God, Eternally existing in three distinct, but perfectly united Persons: namely the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:14, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Acts 1:6-8, Matthew 28:19, Genesis 1, Colossians 2:9, Acts 2:32-33)
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. We further believe that Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. And that he ascended to Heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father, interceding on our behalf.
(John 3:16, Luke 1:33-35, John 19:16-19, 38-42, John 20:11-28, 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10, Romans 8:26-34)
- In the total depravity of the human race because “all have sinned and come short of the glory of God”, and that all are in need of a Savior.
(Isaiah 64:6, Romans 3:23)
- That regeneration, initiated by God, leads to justification, which is an immediate act of salvation by faith in the grace of Jesus Christ alone.
(Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-10)
- That sanctification is a progressive act of growth in holiness arising from the work of the Holy Spirit in the Christian.
(1 Thessalonians 4:3-6, Philippians 1:6, John 17:17-19, Romans 6:15-23, 1 Peter 1:13-25)
- In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart.
(Matthew 3:11, John 20:22, Acts 1:8, Acts 2:4, Acts 4:31, Acts 19:1-7)
- In water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit.
(Matthew 28:19, Romans 6:4, Mark 1:9-11)
- The Lord’s Supper is a symbol in the memorial to his suffering death and prophecy of his second coming, and is offered to all believers “until he comes.”
(1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
- Divine healing is provided in the atonement.
(Matthew 8:16-17, Isaiah 53:4-5, 1 Peter 2:24)
- In the premillennial return of Jesus Christ. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to call to Himself the living saints: Second, to reign on the earth for a thousand years.
(Thessalonians 4:16-18, Revelation 19:11-16, Revelation 20: 1-7, 2 Thessalonians 1:5-12)
- In the bodily resurrection of the dead; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
(Romans 6:23, Psalms 9:17, Revelation 20:10-15 5:20-23, 1 Thessalonians 4:3-6)